Prince Harry was hoping to support his dad Prince Charles after he announced he has coronavirus.
BySamuel McManusSenior Showbiz Reporter
- 13:21, 26 MAR 2020
RoyalVideo LoadingVideo UnavailableClick to playTap to playThe video will start in 8CancelPlay nowSign up to FREE email alerts from OK! Magazine – Daily NewsSubscribeWe will use your email address to send you newsletters. Please see ourPrivacy Noticefor more information on how we use your data and your data protection rights.Thank you for subscribingSee ourprivacy noticeInvalid Email
Meghan Markle has reportedly told her husband Prince Harry he is not allowed to travel to the UK to visit his dad Prince Charles.
Prince Charles announced on Wednesday that he had tested positive for coronavirus at the age of 71.
But it is now thought 38 year old Meghan has told Harry, 35, that "under no circumstances, is she okay with him travelling anywhere right now."
An insider said: "Meghan said Harry's been in touch with his dad… Of course, he's frustrated.
Meghan Markle has reportedly told Prince Harry is not allowed to fly to the UK
(Image: SIMON DAWSON/POOL/AFP via Getty Images)
Fleur East reveals she’s 'in the clear' after meeting Prince Charles just before his coronavirus diagnosis
10 things you didn’t know about Prince Charles – as the royal tests positive for coronavirus
"She said they both are frustrated because they are doers and want to do so much more to help.
"Meghan told her inner circle of friends that Harry has been communicating with Prince William and the Queen on a pretty consistent basis.
"She said this world crisis has actually brought them all closer together, especially Harry and his brother.
"Harry has made it very clear to them that he will do whatever he can to help from Canada.
Harry's dad Prince Charles has tested positive for coronavirus
(Image: Tim P. Whitby – WPA Pool/Getty Images)
"Meghan said they are grateful, especially Harry, that they could spend time with his family before all this insanity began," the source continued to tell MailOnline.
Harry and his dad Charles were last seen together publicly on 9 March at the annual Commonwealth Day service at Westminster Abbey.
It was here that Harry and Meghan made their last royal engagement after stepping down as "senior" members of the Royal family.
Prince Charles was confirmed to have contracted coronavirus on Wednesday with Clarence House releasing a statement.
Harry and Meghan were last seen with Charles on 9 March at the Commonwealth Day Service
(Image: PHIL HARRIS/POOL/AFP via Getty Images)
The statement read: "The Prince of Wales has tested positive for Coronavirus.
"He has been displaying mild symptoms but otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual. The Duchess of Cornwall has also been tested but does not have the virus.
"In accordance with Government and medical advice, the Prince and the Duchess are now self-isolating at home in Scotland.
The Royal Family
Prince George's best outfits: All th…
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle share…
Kate Middleton reveals adorable card…
Kate Middleton and Prince William sh…
Royal fans worry for the Queen and Prince Philip after Prince Charles tests positive for coronavirus
Prince Charles confirms he has tested positive for coronavirus
"The tests were carried out by the NHS in Aberdeenshire where they met the criteria required for testing.
"It is not possible to ascertain from whom the Prince caught the virus owing to the high number of engagements he carried out in his public role during recent weeks."
The Queen's son was last seen in public at a dinner in aid of the Australian bushfire relief and recovery effort as Mansion House earlier this month.
He was the guest of honour at a fundraising dinner in London on 12 March, where he gave a touching speech and praised the efforts of those who have been raising money for the cause.